I just can't think of anything clever to add, so without introduction, here's the quiz:
1. The Irrawaddy River flows through what country, where over half of the population is the Burman people; and about half of the land is covered by dense tropical forests?
2. Songkran is this country's New Year celebration. It is held on April 13, is celebrated all over the country, and the people greet each other with water; this is what country whose capital is Bangkok?
3. What country has the large freshwater lake, Tonle Sap; and was a French protectorate from 1863-1953? This country's capital is Phnom Penh.
4. What country borders the Gulf of Tonkin in the northeast, the South China Sea to the east and southeast, and the gulf of Thailand to the southwest?
5. In August 1883, a volcanic eruption on the Island of Krakatau destroyed most of the island and started a tsunami that claimed over 35,000 lives; this island is in what country?