Here's Ally's quiz of the week:
1. The Laps live in Lapland and herd reindeer. Lapland is in Norway, Sweden and what other country?
2. Amsterdam's inner city is divided by canals into 90 "islands." Amsterdam and The Hague are the capitals of what country?
3. The Channel Tunnel is 31 miles long and took seven years to build. It runs under the English Channel from the UK to what European country?
4. In Ajaccio, Corsica on August 15, 1769 Napoleon Bonaparte was born. Corsica belongs to what country?
5. Transylvania, the Carpathian Mountains and the mouth of the Danube River are in what country?
And a Bonus Question: The Balkan Mountains are on the Balkan Peninsula in what country on the Black Sea?
2. The Netherlands