"Ah! said Mr. Tumnus in a rather melancholy voice, "if only I had worked harder at geography when I was a little Faun, I should no doubt know all about those strange countries. It is too late now."
"But they aren't countries at all," said Lucy, almost laughing..."Have you ever watched a movie, like The Terminal, and wondered where on earth that strange country Tom Hanks came from is located on your map? Avoid regrets and embarrassment, work harder as a little Faun, learn geography.
The Rocky Mountain States
1. Rocky Mountain National Park and Pikes Peak are in what state, nicknamed the "Centennial State"?
2. The Snake River which runs through Hell's Canyon, the deepest gorge in the United States, is in what state also known for it's potatoes?
3. Custer's last stand, also known as the Battle of the Little Bighorn took place in what state that has Glacier National Park?
4. Hoover Dam which provides Las Vegas, a famous gambling city, with power and water; and the Great Basin Desert are in what state?
5. In the least populated state in the United States, you will find Yellowstone National Park and Devil's Tower. This is in what state?
Editor's note: Punctuation sticklers will expect to find an apostrophe in the name of Pikes Peak. I did and had to look it up. Originally it was Pike's Peak, and rightfully should be except for the creation of the US Board on Geographic names. In 1891 the Board recommended against the use of apostrophes in any geographical names. There you go. Pikes Peak is correct.