Sorry, I am late to post today. We arrived home last night after a wonderful week long visit and feeding frenzy with my family. There are five of us kids, three spouses, five grandchildren (notice, most of them are still mine), one Great-Grandma and a whole host of cousins. My mom is a great cook, so we're stuffed. We're all exhausted today and slowly unpacking and easing back into our schedule. I did force my kids to do school today, employing the familiar refrain, "You'll be glad in June." So I am late to post Ally's GeoQuiz, and she was late to write it, but here it is and we hope you enjoy!
Quiz: The Pacific Coast States
1. Denali National Park surrounds Mt. McKinley, the highest point in the U.S., in what state?
2. Honolulu and Hilo are major cities in what state, with its highest point at Mauna Kea at 13,796 feet?
3. In what state would you find Redwood National Park in the north and the Mojave Desert in the south?
4. The Coast Range, the Cascade Range and Crater Lake National Park are in what state?
5. The Space Needle is in Seattle, the largest city in what state famous for its apples?