Monday, August 8, 2011

Listening

Ally created a new Pandora station. She entered "Jesus Paid It All" by Fernando Ortega and I think we've listened to it every day since. There are traditional hymns, yet not with an organ in the background, and a few new songs as well. The itunes list of songs we want to buy has been growing. Our new discovery is Jadon Lavik and his album "Roots Run Deep." Ally had that playing all morning while she cleaned house, and tonight the words from those hymns are still running through my head. It's good stuff.

I hear the Savior say,
“Thy strength indeed is small;
Child of weakness, watch and pray,
Find in Me thine all in all.”

Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.

For nothing good have I
Whereby Thy grace to claim,
I’ll wash my garments white
In the blood of Calv’ry’s Lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment