Monday again, and still it rains. It rains and rains. The rivers will be swollen, over-flowing their banks. We're under a flash flood warning in our county.
American Rivers(North and South)
1. The Mackenzie river flows from the Great Slave Lake in Canada, to which sea in the Arctic Ocean; in the general direction of North West?
2. The Saskatchewan River flows from the Rocky Mountains into Lake Winnipegois in Manitoba; the Saskatchewan River flows in what direction: North,South, East, or West?
3. Santa Fe,New Mexico lies on what river; the Canadian,the Rio Grande, the Colorado, or the Gila river?
4. The Motagua River flows into the Gulf of Honduras, south of Belize; the Motagua River is in what country: El Salvador, Mexico, Guatemala, or Nicaragua?
5. The Salado del Norte River joins the Parana River, before the Parana River flows into the Rio de la Plata on the Atlantic Ocean; the rivers join in what county: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, or Peru?
1. Beaufort Sea
3. The Rio Grande