I have a very simple introduction to this quiz of Ally's. If you know the answers to these questions you are a better student of the world than I am. Africa's geography is always challenging for me.
1. What is the name of the river that flows through Khartoum, Sudan, and the Nubian Desert before flowing into the Mediterranean Sea by Alexandria?
2. Burkina Faso, which used to be called Upper Volta, has the beginning of both the Black and White Voltas that flow into Lake Volta in what country, that used to be called Gold Coast?
3. Ngonye Falls, Victoria Falls and Kariba Dam which forms Lake Kariba, are on what river bordering Zambia and Zimbabwe?
4. The Limpopo River forms the border between South Africa and two other countries before flowing through Mozambique into what body of water, between Mozambique and Madagascar?
5. Name the river that forms the borders of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Angola, and Congo before emptying into the Atlantic Ocean, with a volume of water second only to the Amazon.
And the answers:
1. Nile River
3. Zambezi River
4. Mozambique Channel
5. Congo River