Okay, so strictly speaking I'm not sure you say the Inca people are "indigenous." It seems they should properly be referred to as the Inca civilization. The verb form should probably be past tense. But I'm so tired tonight and this editor's brain isn't working well. Pardon the poorly worded sentence and try to overlook our clumsiness with the English language. Enjoy Ally's test of your knowledge of the continents.
1. Lamas and Inca people are indigenous to the Andes Mountains on what continent?
2. The Pyrenees Mountains and the Elbe River are on what continent?
3. The Orange River starts in the Drakensburg Mountains in southern Lesotho on what continent?
4. The KaraKum Desert and Borneo Island, which is the 3rd largest island in the world, are on what continent?
5. The Gibson Desert and Uluru, also called Ayers Rock are on what continent?
1. South America