Tuesday, March 27, 2012

January's Knitting




January's knitting is finally completed. It only took me all of January, all of February and a little of March to finish. In the meantime I made a list of every crafty project I've been contemplating. There are 13 items on the list. At an average rate of one project every two months, that's 26 months of work to keep me busy. It took me three months to come up with 13 project ideas, so in those same two years I should be inspired by, roughly, 104 ideas.

Sigh. 

This is why I feel I never get anything accomplished. My life is a mathematical impossibility. I'm constantly perplexed making the determination of the most important things to do in life. Or rather, the most important leisure activities to fill my limited "free" time everyday. Wondering when that is? After the kids are in bed, of course.

I've already cast on the next project on my list of 13. It's a secret, can't tell. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment