Thursday, January 5, 2012

Satisfaction



It turns out that one cause of sheer exhaustion is impending illness. If yesterday was slow, today was slower. We skipped math and read books in the sunshine. 

Kara and I also made time to put photos of her school year on paper we can add to her year end portfolio. It's an activity I usually save for June, but I had free Snapfish photos about to expire. (My brother was astounded - "You're ordering prints!" We're old school here.)

Kara was so excited she gave me a full oral presentation describing her half of the school year three times. The last time I warned her: I wouldn't be listening to all this again. Next time she'd have to do it for Dad. He has no idea what he's in for!

But I love how proud she is of all she has done and seen and experienced this year. Learning is incredibly satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment