When I mentioned to Ally that I thought she ought to form some summer goals, she had already made a long list. I was impressed and saw no reason to ask anything more of her. Her summer goals:
- Sew her first quilt, all by hand. (Personally I consider this nothing short of torture, but these are Ally's goals.)
- Type up recipes and organize a recipe notebook.
- Compete in the Bible Bee.
- Read books. A rather extensive reading list, too long to be finished. Beginning, and ending, no doubt with Dickens.
- Fit in 300 hours of drawing.
- Mow the soccer fields with her father and earn a dollar or two.
- Use those hard earned dollars to spend one glorious week visiting old friends.